15/08/2014 Upd. at 21:40 However, Cuadrado has not been called up for Fiorentina’s friendly against Real Madrid on Saturday evening in Poland, leading to more suggestions he could still leave the club during the current transfer window. CEST Sport EN Vincenzo Montella, Fiore’s manager, opted not to include him without offering an explanation why – he is not injured. It is for that reason that speculation has returned. The Colombian has been the talk of the summer, with both Manchester United and Barça hot on his heels, but as we head towards September he is still up for grabs. ‘Gazetta dello Sport’ report that Barça, even though they are still a long way from the player’s €50million asking price, have not renounced their interest in Cuadrado, despite the advanced negotiations for the Brazilian full-back Douglas. In Italy they don’t believe that Barcelona have given up on signing Fiorentina’s Juan Cuadrado. The Italian press say there is an agreement between Barcelona and the player’s agent and that pressure will continue to increase on Fiorentina to work on an economic solution.
Sport EN 28/06/2015 The player has spoken with new manager Thomas Tuchel and has been convinced to stay, despite interest from big European clubs such as Barcelona. Everything points towards Gundogan seeing out his contract, which he has at Dortmund until June 30th 2016. Upd. at 18:01 “There are various factors [at Dortmund] in favour of Ilkay, in order to get back to his previous best in an atmosphere that is familiar and comfortable,” said his agent Ilhan Gundogan last week. Tuchel believes that the central midfielder can be one of the key parts of his squad as he tries to put Dortmund back on their previous pedestal. Gundogan returned from a long-term injury in October, missing out on the 2014 World Cup, but went on to play 23 games. He is still, however, far from at his best. Germany international midfielder Ilkay Gundogan, who has previously seemed to want to leave Borussia Dortmund at the end of this season, could stay put according to information from Kicker’s website. CEST
Luka Modric suggested Real Madrid “weren’t on the pitch” after they lost 4-0 to Clasico rivals Barcelona on Saturday. “It is hard [to take],” the Croatian said. “We didn’t expect to lose playing as badly as we did today. Upd. at 12:40 22/11/2015 “We have to look at the problems and make sure we don’t repeat those same mistakes — we have to play as a team. “We were not compact enough in midfield; we left too many spaces and [Barça] are very good [at taking advantage of those spaces]. Speaking to Canal Plus after the defeat, Modric admitted it had been a tough evening for Madrid. The defeat leaves Los Blancos six points off the pace in La Liga, although there’s still plenty of games to be played. CET “I felt like we weren’t on the pitch, that was the problem. “The fans are not happy, of course. We deserve the criticism.” “I don’t know the reason why we played so badly, whether it was because of our attitude or something else.
Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s future could take an unexpected turn in the coming weeks. According to La Gazzetta dello Sport and Tuttomercatoweb, Paris Saint-Germain’s Swedish striker could take on a different option to the rumours pushing him towards China or England. The strong criticism PSG have received after their Champions League elimination to Manchester City and some advice from some of his team-mates may have influenced the 34-year-old’s decision. CEST Despite everything indicating that ‘Ibra’ would leave Parc des Princes for the Premier League on a free in the summer, things seem to have changed – he could even stay at PSG for another season. It may now be the player’s intention to wait a year before moving to Qatar, where he would receive a huge contract. 13/04/2016 Sport EN Upd. at 15:01 PSG, obviously, will have the final say, though. The French club have been working with the idea that Ibrahimovic will leave the club this summer, even though a potential contract renewal had always been on the table. His high wages and influence on the pitch would have obliged the Ligue 1 champions to sign another top level forward. The soap opera is only just getting started.
CEST 12/05/2016 at 12:45 Sport EN The Hispanic-Brazilian’s injury, Onda Cero show Al Primer Toque have revealed, is more serious than first thought and could prevent him being part of Spain’s squad for their title defence this summer. Diego Costa has a hamstring injury and he is a serious doubt for this summer’s European Championships in France, which run through June and July. Costa didn’t play for Chelsea in their 1-1 draw against Liverpool at Anfield and will miss their final game of the season against Leicester City at Stamford Bridge, too. Al Primer Toque say it’s now unlikely he will be named on the list when Vicente del Bosque gives his squad on Tuesday for Euro 2016.
CEST Pablo Maffeo, the Girona player, has pulled out of the Spanish U-21 squad with a muscle strain and has been taken out the squad as a precaution. David Carmona, the Sevilla Atlético player, has replaced him for the friendly against Italy and qualifier against Estonia. 28/08/2017 IN SPORT.ES Carles Rosell Upd. at 18:19 Maffeo, baja de última hora en la Sub-21 It is, nevertheless, expected that the player will be fit for Girona’s game against Athletic on 10 September. As a result, Girona will only have two players on international duty next week: Christian Stuani has been called up by Uruguay and the goalkeeper Yassine Bounou has been included in the Morocco squad.
Matthijs De Ligt will go where he wants next summer. The Ajax defender is having a spectacular season and half of Europe is chasing after him. On top of Barcelona and Bayern Munich, Juve have also shown a lot of interest in the young Dutch centre-back. La Juve aprieta por De Ligt IN SPORT.ES Sport EN 18/03/2019 Massimo Allegri is said to have given the OK to puruse a deal. Meanwhile the Champions League quarter-final clash between Juve and Ajax will be a good opportunity to speak to De Ligt’s people. In Italy they say De Ligt is a priority for the Old Lady, who need replacements for Chiellini and Bonucci, 34 and 31 respectively. Upd. on 19/03/2019 at 11:49 CET On Sunday De Ligt will be involved in Holland’s clash with Germany in Amsterdam.
Advertisement 83z2NBA Finals | Brooklyn Vs8edyoWingsuit rodeo📽Sindre Eazx( IG: @_aubreyfisher @imraino ) o6mWould you ever consider trying this?😱2onhcaCan your students do this? 🌚dw4o3tRoller skating! Powered by Firework Image Courtesy: Cric TrackerAdvertisement Arjun Tendulkar was the focal point in the Indian U-19 squad touring Sri Lanka for 2 tests and 5 ODIs. The maiden call-up for the son of Sachin Tendulkar was questioned by several, but it seems that the left-handed all-rounder has silenced his critics.The lanky left-arm pacer did not take long to strike an impact as he managed to bag his maiden International wicket after trapping Sri Lanka U-19 opener R Mishra for a plumb LBW in his second over itself.Advertisement Arjun managed to end his first spell with impressive figures of 5-1-18-1. The Sri Lankan youth players found Arjun’s angle and height tough to negotiate.Advertisement Have a look at Arjun’s maiden dismissal.Arjun Tendulkar ( son of @sachin_rt) traps the batsman LBW to pick his maiden wicket in Youth Internationals Video courtesy- Srilanka cricket pic.twitter.com/DBcapjhovA— Nibraz Ramzan (@nibraz88cricket) July 17, 2018Read Also:England vs. India: 3rd ODI Review- Hosts clinch the series after convincing win Advertisement
Advertisement 91xNBA Finals | Brooklyn Vs22Wingsuit rodeo📽Sindre E83r5m( IG: @_aubreyfisher @imraino ) zabeWould you ever consider trying this?😱cbhxqCan your students do this? 🌚4i6cdRoller skating! Powered by Firework Advertisement This week, SmackDown LIVE kicked off with the return of SmackDown Women’s Champion, Becky Lynch. Without wasting much time, The Man went straight to the point and called out her former best friend, Charlotte Flair.The two superstars engaged in a war of words before General Manager Paige stepped in to calm things down and ultimately, rewarded Charlotte with a Women’s Championship opportunity at TLC.Advertisement The Usos vs The BarAdvertisement The Bar took the upper hand in the first half of the match before Jimmy Uso tossed Sheamus over the top rope and gave himself some breathing room to tag in Jey Uso.Jey was on a roll and came close to sealing the pinfall victory with the Superkick but Sheamus kicked out at two. The Bar managed to evade a series of strikes until the Usos took out Sheamus and launched a 2 on 1 attack on Cesaro to secure the win and a future SmackDown Tag Team Championship opportunity.Shinsuke Nakamura vs RusevShinsuke Nakamura attacked Rusev prior to the match and struck him on the back of his neck. The United States Champion then followed it up with a couple of Kinshasa strikes firstly, inside the squared circle and later, outside the ring.AJ Styles addresses Daniel BryanAJ Styles made his first appearance in two weeks after losing the WWE Championship to Daniel Bryan. The Phenomenal One called out the WWE Champion and said that they did not have to wait till TLC to face each other.However, to AJ’s disappointment, Bryan wasn’t in the building and later, remarked that his opponent’s newfound attitude was probably because Daniel was watching Monday Night RAW and he must have been getting his ideas from thereKofi Kingston vs The MizFollowing their backstage encounter, The Miz battled New Day’s Kofi Kingston. The A-lister took control but was unable to avoid the outside interference of Xavier Woods and Big E at ringside.Miz exposed the turnbuckle while the referee was checking on Kofi however, his plans were spoiled by Big E. He then tried to use a steel chair while the official was distracted by Big E but once again failed as Woods snatched it away and further allowed Kingston to land the Trouble in Paradise for the three count.Randy Orton attacks Rey MysterioRandy Orton stated that his actions last week wasn’t meant to disrespect the Lucha culture but instead, it was meant to embarrass Rey Mysterio. The Viper’s promo was cut short as Mysterio interrupted and made his way down to the ring in a neck brace.However, Rey’s bravery didn’t last long as Orton took advantage of his injured neck and tried to rip the mask off his head again. The former World Heavyweight Champion regrouped and attacked Randy with a series of strikes on his left leg.Mysterio was then able to deliver a couple of 619 to The Viper but his attempts of using the steel chair proved to be unsuccessful as Orton landed the Snake Eyes DDT and continued the vicious onslaught on his enemy. Jeff Hardy’s 20th anniversary celebrationThe entire SmackDown roster paid their tribute to Jeff Hardy which was further, capped off by a resounding ovation from the WWE Universe. The celebration was cut short by Samoa Joe, who had some very harsh things to say about Hardy and made references about his dark past.After listening to Joe’s words, the Charismatic Enigma Jeff Hardy was only in the mood for a fight. Samoa Joe momentarily obliged to his counterpart’s challenge but turned his back and exited the arena.Women’s Battle Royal – Winner joins SmackDown Women’s Title TLC MatchZelina Vega was the first to be eliminated by Lana until the Ravishing Russian was then sent over the top rope by The IIconics. Billie Kay and Peyton Royce’s teamwork didn’t withstand much longer as the duo was eliminated by Asuka.Naomi, Mandy Rose, Sonya Deville, Asuka and Carmella were the final five competitors remaining until the latter was taken out by The Empress of Tomorrow. Deville avenged her partner’s elimination by sending out Naomi.Sonya and Asuka remained as the final two. Following a close bout on the apron, Asuka eliminated Deville to win the Battle Royal and made her entry into the SmackDown Women’s Championship match at TLC. Advertisement
Advertisement bq3cNBA Finals | Brooklyn Vs8b8Wingsuit rodeo📽Sindre E9x8m3( IG: @_aubreyfisher @imraino ) ccq8Would you ever consider trying this?😱6ss3Can your students do this? 🌚4ir0Roller skating! Powered by Firework Serie A giants Juventus have shown interest in signing out of favor Real Madrid star Isco, who fell out under interim manager Santiago Solari since his appointment as in charge at the Bernabeu. The La Liga side plan to take advantage of this happenstance and have asked for Dybala’s involvement in a swap deal. Advertisement The 26-year old Real playmaker fell down the pecking order in the Spanish capital following the arrival of Solari all the way back in October last year, after he put on a series of questionable displays on the pitch. In an attempt to solve their midfield and creativity crisis, which has plagued the Los Blancos since the start of the season, the multiple La Liga champions have attempted to rope in Dybala, valued at €100m, from Turin.The Bianconeri are hoping to maximize the output of star Cristiano Ronaldo, who arrived in Turin just last summer from Madrid, and while his former teammate Isco has never started a game under new head coach Solari, yet enjoyed heavy success in the past regime, Juventus hope to provide him with an escape route out of Spain, as per reports in Italy.Advertisement However, president Fiorentino Perez has insisted, any deal for their player will have to involve the 25-year old Dybala, whom Juve are not keen no departing with.While Real have won all the games which did not feature Isco, the addition of Dybala to their squad will mean more creativity and chances on the field.Advertisement Read also:-Isco on the verge of leaving Real Madrid? Advertisement